Mental Health Awareness Month: Resources to support high school wellbeing
High school environments can be overwhelming. With staff shortages, exam pressure and many competing demands, it's challenging to find time to de-stress and prioritise your wellbeing.
This Mental Health Awareness Month, Atomi has created resources to help both educators and students build strategies to prevent burnout and find moments of calm in a busy school day!
Boosting Educator Happiness and Wellbeing with Dr Jodi Richardson
Educator wellbeing is critical for the individual, the students and their colleagues. In this engaging presentation, Dr Jodi Richardson, anxiety author and educator, shares ideas and practical strategies that will have a powerful impact on day-to-day stress management, happiness and wellbeing.
October 26th 2023, 4pm AEST
High school wellbeing bundle
A bundle of resources designed to support wellbeing in your classroom and beyond, including:
- Navigating Burnout: Signs and Strategies: Created by anxiety expert Dr. Jodi Richardson, this resource helps you identify and navigate the signs of burnout. Recognising the warning signs early can make a significant difference in preventing burnout and maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Deep Breathing Poster: A gentle reminder for students to take a moment to focus on their breath during times of stress. Simple breathing exercises can be powerful tools for managing anxiety and staying centered.
- Support System Template: Use this worksheet to create a personal plan for difficult situations, and understand tips for building out your inner circle.
- Student self-care checklist: It's easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of exams and forget about self-care. Our student self-care checklist encourages daily wellbeing practices that can improve concentration, reduce anxiety, and promote overall mental and emotional health.
- Staying focused poster: Staying on track with revision can be a daunting task. These 4 practical tips and strategies to help students maintain their concentration and productivity.